This promotion gives you a chance to win Instant-Win Prizes via the Instant-Win Game. Each Instant-Win Prize consists of one (1) $500 check. Additional restrictions/conditions apply. Please see Official Rules for prize details.
Use your email address to register on the promotional site at www.Quakerdailytouchdown.com. Then, enter the UPC code from a participating Quaker product (“Play”) to find out if you’re one of the instant winners to win Instant Prizes that consist of one (1) $500 check. To enter without making a purchase, please see the Official Rules.
The promotion begins at 12:00pm CT on 01/02/2023 and ends at 11:59pm CT on 02/12/2023.
You can enter the game and instantly win the promotion once a day.
You may win only one (1) Instant-Win Prize a day.
Any flavor and size of Quaker Old Fashioned, Quick, Instant or Steel Cut Oats, or Quaker Express Cups.
For full details, see Official Rules.
Allow 4-6 weeks after the end of the promotion to receive your prize, depending on the game date.
THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
QUAKER TOUCHDOWN PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (nineteen  years of age or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska) at the time of participation. The following persons are not eligible to participate: employees, contractors, directors and officers of The Quaker Oats Company (“Sponsor”), TBD (“Administrator”), Realtime Media, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and the immediate family members (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or household members (whether related or not) of each of the above are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on January 2, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 12, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). The time clock of computer administering this Promotion is the official clock for this Promotion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, purchase any flavor and size of Quaker Old Fashioned, Quick, Instant or Steel Cut Oats, or Quaker Express Cups and look for the UPC code (“Code”) on pack. Save the code. To request and obtain a Code without making a purchase, visit www.Quakerdailytouchdown.com/amoe during the Promotion Period, and follow the instructions to submit your full name, address, city state, ZIP code, date of birth, and email address. Following receipt of a properly submitted Code request, one (1) Code will be emailed to the email address provided. Limit one (1) free Code request per person/email address per day. All requests must be properly received and recorded by the Administrator’s computer between 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) CT on January 2, 2023 and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 12, 2023 in order to be eligible to receive a free Code. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, unintelligible, or undelivered Codes or Code requests.
During the Promotion Period and upon obtaining a Code, go to www.Quakerdailytouchdown.com (“Web Site”). Follow the on-screen instructions to register and input your Code and then properly submit an online play to determine if you have won an Instant-Win Prize (subject to verification) (“Play”). When the Play is completed, participant will be notified if the Play is a winning or losing Play.
Randomly-selected times, during the Promotion Period, will be chosen by a computer program and subject to verification by Administrator, whose decisions are final, binding, and conclusive in all matters regarding the Promotion. The first participant who completes a Play in accordance with these Official Rules (whose Play is properly received and recorded by Administrator's computer(s) on or immediately after a randomly selected time) will win an Instant-Win Prize (subject to verification). If participant’s computer screen displays a prize-winning message, they are a potential winner of an Instant- Win Prize (subject to verification). If participant’s computer screen displays a non-winning prize message, they are not a winner of an Instant-Win Prize. Instant-Win Prizes will be awarded at a rate of one (1) per day for the Promotion Period. Odds of winning an Instant-Win Prize depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the order in which they are received per day.
Limit: One (1) Play per person/email address per day, for the Promotion Period. A “day” is defined as the twenty-four (24) hours between 12:00:00 a.m. CT and 11:59:59 p.m. CT of the same day with the exception of the first day of the Promotion which shall begin at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) CT.
For Clarity: There is a limit of one (1) Play per day for a total of forty-two (42) Plays for the Promotion Period per person/email address. All Plays must be properly received and recorded by the Administrator’s computer within the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win a prize.
Data rates may apply if participant submits a Play with a mobile phone or other Web-enabled device using your wireless service provider’s network. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Mobile phone or other Web-enabled device is not required to participate.
All participants must have a valid email address. Multiple participants may not share the same email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Play. Each submission must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual participant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of Plays (including but not limited to Plays made using any script, macro, bot, or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of Plays and/or prizes, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified, and all of their Plays will be deemed invalid, and any prize won by such person shall be forfeited.
3. PRIZE DETAILS:
Forty-two (42) Instant-Win Prizes will be awarded (one (1) for each day of the Promotion Period) via the Instant-Win Game. Each Instant-Win Prize consists of one (1) $500 check. ARV of each Instant-Win Prize: $500.00.
Total ARV of all prizes is $21,000.00. Winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited.
Instant-Win Prize General Terms: Limit one (1) Instant-Win Prize per person/household. All Promotion prizes will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
To claim an Instant-Win Prize, the participant must click on the redemption link within the prize-winning message (received at the time of the Play) or via a subsequent email they will receive after their winning Play, prior to the end of the Promotion.
Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or online service which may result in a potential winner not receiving a prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in a participant's email address.
If (a) an attempted notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, (b) a potential winner does not respond to the prize- claim instructions as stated within the email or within seventy-two (72) hours, (c) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, (d) a potential winner cannot be verified or is deemed ineligible, or (e) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize may be forfeited.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by the NFL Entities, Sponsor or the other Promotion Parties resulting from participant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or the other Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunctions arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion; loss, misdirection, or unavailability of the Web Site used in connection with the Promotion; or cheating or fraud by any participant or other individual. Neither Sponsor nor the other Promotion Parties are responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, production, or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the entry of Codes, the submission of or attempts to submit Plays, the announcement of prizes/winners or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and the other Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer or mobile device resulting from participation in the Promotion. In the event of an identity dispute, the Play/entry in question will be considered made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with such Play/entry based on the information submitted at the time of registration. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, participants agree: (a) to release and hold harmless the NFL Entities, Sponsor, the other Promotion Parties, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, injuries, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such participant's participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) that under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs; and (c) that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court located in Cook County, Illinois. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR PROMOTION PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
By accepting a prize, winners (a) agree that the NFL Entities, Sponsor, the other Promotion Parties, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability including, without limitation, for personal injury or death to participant or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor, and its designees and assigns and the NFL Entities, the right to the use of their names, photographs, likenesses, voices, images, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet without review, notification or approval, or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and the other Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Promotion is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, pandemic, epidemic, or any other condition beyond their control (each, a “Force Majeure Event”).
7. DISCLAIMER: Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated, or tampered with in any way, or if Codes contain or are the result of printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical, human, or other errors, or do not contain proper security devices. Sole liability for an irregular Code is limited to replacement with another Code, while supplies last. Codes may not be transferred, sold, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), given away, traded, or obtained through any source other than through the methods described in these Official Rules. All submitted Codes become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
No more than the number of prizes stated in Section 4 will be awarded. In the event that production, programming, seeding, printing, or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the Promotion. In the event of termination prior to the stated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will award the remaining prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to the time/date of termination. Screen shots are not proof of winning status.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Illinois without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with participating), and participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes, if any. The Grand Prize winner will be required to give their social security number to the Administrator as a condition of receiving the prize and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No cash equivalent or substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor or as provided herein. No transfer of a prize is permitted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible for such cause, and (b) cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion. In the event of termination prior to the end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will award any remaining prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to the time/date of termination. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by Sponsor’s representatives/agencies, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE THE WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNERS LIST: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 28, 2023 to: Quaker Touchdown Promotion Winner's List Request, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
10. SPONSOR: The Quaker Oats Company, 433 West Van Buren Street, Floor 3, Chicago, IL 60607.
THE NFL ENTITIES: The National Football League, their member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions, LLC, NFL International, LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
©2022 The Quaker Oats Company. All Rights Reserved.
For help finding the 10 digits of your UPC code or the 6 digits in case of the pouch, see your participant product below
Find the UPC code on the side of the cup
Find the UPC code on the side of the canister
Find the UPC code on the bottom of the box
Find the UPC code on the bottom of the pouch